quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2015

Parenthesis


https://youtu.be/Wje5oR4NqYI


- Alex?
- What were you thinking? Just showing up at my door like that?
- What do you mean? I wanted to see you. I didn't know you had a family. Why didn't you tell me that?
- Look, I'm sorry that I ruined your evening... But you could have seriously screwed things up for me. That was my family. That's my real life.
- I thought I was a part of your real life.
- I thought we signed up for the same thing.
- Try to help me understand. Exactly what is it you signed up for?
- I thought our relationship was perfectly clear. You are an escape. You’re a break from our normal lives. You're a... a parenthesis.
- I'm a parenthesis?
- I mean... what do you want? Tell me what you want. You don't even know what you want. Ryan, I'm a grown-up, OK? So if you would like to see me again, then ... then give me a call. OK?


Up in the Air (2009)

Sem comentários: